The Sims 3 - 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (DLC)
- Availability available
- Platform origin
- Version Global
This content requires the base game The Sims 3 (sold separately).
Buy The Sims 3 - 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Game Key
Buy The Sims 3 - 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff game code and get your key for Origin activation within minutes via email! The key will be sent via eMail. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too. Use the key to access your highspeed download of your received game. Don't miss out this offer.
About This DLC
Give your Sims the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. Rock all-new outfits, crazy hairstyles, and facial hair. Sport a 70s disco look with a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go 80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings, or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild 90s grunge look. And don’t forget to redecorate your Sims’ homes to suit the decade! The Starlight Party Ball or the Neonis Foosball Table will totally give your Sims’ homes that perfect flashback touch. Bring back all the crazy trends, from feathered hair to parachute pants to console stereos as your Sims warp back in time.
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- Hard Drive: At least 1.5GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 1.5GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
- VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100