Renowned Explorers: International Society (PC)
- Availability available
About This GameRenowned Explorers: International Society is a strategy adventure game set in a fictitious 19th century world. It introduces a unique attitude-based gameplay that challenges both your tactical and storytelling skills.
- Endless New Adventures - Explore the far corners of fictitious 19th century world in procedurally generated expeditions to Egypt, the Caribbean and much more.
- Compose your Crew - Choose 3 experts out of 20. Fighters are Aggressive but Speakers can solve tactical conflicts with Speech actions.
- Personality = Gameplay - Each conflict can be solved in different ways, depending on your crew's personality and strategy. 'Mood' is one of the most important gameplay elements.
- Fight them with Melee, Ranged and Area of Effect attacks, win them over using Cheers, Charms and Compliments, or scare them away by Insults, Taunts and Humiliation
- Optimize your Economy - Collect Insight, Research, Gold and Status on your expeditions. Use them to build economy and support for your next expedition.
- Vivid Stories - Find more than a hundred treasures in hundreds of visual events that adapt to the characters and have multiple outcomes.
- Build a reputation - Become a Diplomat, Aggressor or Manipulator. Go for Science, Wealth or Status. Fame is your goal, but the way there is entirely up to you.
- Permadeath? - In Adventure mode you cannot load after failure. Discovery mode lets you reload. Choose difficulties from Easy through Impossible to customize the challenge.